LinkCAD Network LITE
LINKCAD Database converter
Network Lite version
3 users on same LAN
Upto 3 concurrent users on the same LAN (Local Area Network)
Do you need to convert your mask or PCB layout between AutoCAD® DXF™, Gerber RS-274X, GDSII™, CIF, PostScript®, IE3D and other formats? Are you looking for a powerful tool to assist you in the design process ?
LinkCAD is the most robust and powerful CAD translator available and supports a wide range of file formats. It features a very intuitive user interface, which guides you through each step of the conversion process.
But LinkCAD is much more than a converter:
- Display the loaded drawings in the built-in CAD viewer, measure distances and highlight broken polylines.
- Use several tools to merge overlapping polygons, join adjacent wires, auto-detect holes and perform many other operations.
- Correct common design problems, such as open or self-intersecting polygons.
- Convert several files without user intervention in batch mode.
- Integrate LinkCAD in your workflow by running it from the command line and customizing the user interface.
- Fix damaged files, which cannot be read by other software.
No matter what field you are working in — VLSI, micro-technology (MEMS) or PCB design — find out why thousands of engineers rely on LinkCAD to convert, view and transform their designs, all with a single program !
Option: LinkCAD Gerber - provides the ability to import and export Gerber photoplotting files.
Option: LinkCAD GDS-TXT - allows the user to export a GDS-II text file in ASC-II text form that is in a tree structure for easy viewing with a text editor. Search and replace or just standard text editing can be made and then the edited text file can be imported into LinkCAD and converted back to GDS-II. A real time saver if just a few simple edits are needed.
Option: LinkCAD Edit - the ability to delete geometries from the database. This useful for removing geometries on the same layer that interfere with other geometries such as a boundary polygon that is on the same layer as other geometries that are inside of it.
This is an easy fix instead of going back to the original CAD system to make changes to the database.
Option: LinkCAD Simulation - allows interface from SAT 3D files to IE3D, Sonnet files and other 2D file formats.
Option: LinkCAD View - At any time during the conversion process, you can switch to the optional CAD viewer with a single mouse click. Use it to inspect the drawing, zoom, pan and measure distances. Highlight and quickly identify broken polygons before having LinkCAD repair them automatically. This universal CAD file viewer is extremely fast and even features hardware accelerated rendering
Option: LinkCAD Tools - Merge, subtract or intersect layers This standard tool performs boolean operations on any two drawing layers. The following operations are available: merge (OR), subtract, intersect (AND) and XOR
LinkCAD optionally provides several powerful tools:
- Merge overlapping polygons
- Convert wires, circles and donuts to polygon outlines
- Convert quasi-circles to circles
- Connect adjacent wire segments
- Auto-detect holes using polygon de-embedding
- Merge, subtract or intersect layers