P-D Systems Cleaner
3 x 2.5 lrts Part A
3 x 2.5 lrts Part B
P-D Cleaner is a concentrated cleaning solution for removing chemical deposits on the developer tank and rack of a silver film processor.
P-D Cleaner is designed as an aid for easily removing the chemical deposits that routinely build-up on the surface of the developer tank and rack of a silver film processor. A cleaner of this type should be used to remove deposits when they become excessive - generally every 3 - 4 months, depending on the amount of film processed.
Each package contains 3 sets of cleaning solution. Each set consists of one 2.5 L bottle of Part A and one 2.5 L bottle of Part B. Each set will make approximately 15 L (4 gal.) of cleaning solution.
Developer Tank Size P-D Cleaner Required
5 - 20L (1 - 5 gal.) 1 set (1 Part A + 1 Part B)
20 - 35L (5 - 9 gal.) 2 sets (2 Part A + 2 Part B)
35 - 50L (9 - 13 gal.) 3 sets (3 Part A + 3 Part B)
This product contains components that may be hazardous. Please read the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) before
using it. Idealine is a trademark of Agfa-Gevaert N.V., Belgium
Used for all Specialty Products developer tanks, especialy designed for Silver deposit removal. Used in combination with: Developers PDEV and all other developers for silver holding film developers.
- Dilution: 2.5 liter A and 2.5 liter B for 15 to 20 liters of tank capacity.
- Working temperature: 35°C / 95°F
- Always store P-D Cleaner in a frost-free environment. Damage to the chemistry will result if it has been frozen.
- P-D Cleaner can be disposed together with the waste fixer.
- Shelf life is 30 months after manufacturing.
- P-D Cleaner = P38FS 3 x 2.5 ltrs bottle A and 3 x 2.5 l. bottle B
- 2.5 ltr A + 2.5 ltr B makes 15 - 20 liters
Avoid contact with skin. After contact, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Empty the dirty developer tank and rinse with a little water.
- Leave the rack in the tank and fill the tank with 2.5 liter part A, 10 liter water and 2.5 liter part B per 15 to 20 liters of tankcapacity.
- Top with water.
- Let the processor run for 30 to 60 minutes at the normal working temperature (min. 35°C).
- Drain the solution into the waste fixer.
- Rinse sincerely and close the tank.
- Fill the tank with tap water and let run for 5 minutes.
- Empty the tank in the waste fixer..
- Rinse carefully, make the circulation pump run for a minute or so.
- Repeat step 6 once more. If not you risk to damage the developer when refilling.
- Refill the developer.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
FAQ's will appear here.
There are no downloads associated with this product.