SL4 Image Analysis Test Target
Image analysis slide
75mm x 25mm x 1.5mm
Chrome markings on Soda Lime glass
This slide contains a whole host of different patterns and charts to help analysis of your optical microscope equipment. Containing dot arrays, line arrays, linear scales, angles and densities in both darkfield and clearfield, this slide covers all aspects of image analysis..
- Material: Soda Lime Glass
- Pattern: Low Reflective Chrome
- Size: 3" x 1" (76mm x 25mm)
- Thickness: 0.060" (1.5mm)
- Dot Array : 250um on 500um centre-centre pitch
- Variable Pitch Line Grating : 20um line, 100um pitch ..... 10um line, 100um pitch ....... 3um line, 10um pitch
- Grid Array: 8um line, 100um pitch with inset finer grid of 50um pitch
- Grid Array: 20um line, 500um pitch with inset finer grid of 250um pitch
- Protractor: 20um line on 30 deg centre-centre pitch
- Fixed line Grating: 10um line on 20um pitch
- Fixed line Grating: 40um line on 80um pitch
- Concentric Squares: 20um line, 100um centre-centre
- Concentric Circles: 20um line, 100um centre-centre
- Adjacent Circles: Array from 4um dots to 3.5mm dots, each having decreasing gap sizes between each dot
- Adjacent Squares: Array from 4um dots to 3.5mm dots, each having decreasing gap sizes between each dot
As standard products, these are available on Soda Lime glass with a low reflective chrome pattern etched onto the surface. The chrome material, when viewed from the top surface, will have an oxide layer (CrO) to reduce light reflections. Please enquire if you need this on different material substrates, such as Fused Silica (Quartz) or Film
Our standard production turnaround is 5 days from receipt of order. We can offer faster services if required for more urgent orders.
STANDARD: We inspect the piece by eye for flaws, design inaccuracies and contaminations. We measure the design to check that it conforms to the specifications, and record both of these measurements on our internal inspection records. Finally, we find the CD of the mask, measure that, record it, and also take a digital photo that is saved with the inspection log. We use Nikon MM40 at 900x magnification and an OGP ZIP 300 at 400 x magnifications for this.
CERTIFIED: In addition to the standard inspection process described above, we will then document them via a Certificate of Conformance - or measurement certificate - which we supply with the target. Tolerances are per our standard tolerances.
Please see the TECHNICAL sections, DOWNLOAD sections and FAQ for further information. If you still require clarification, please either email or click for LIVE SUPPORT.
Soda Lime Glass is the most common substrate used for masks, due to its good quality/price ratio. The glass is optically good, very flat and has no imperfections. If used in a photo-lithographic process, glass can be used with a very wide variety of light sources from 350nm upwards, with an excellent UV transparency. Soda Lime glass has a thermal co-efficient expansion of 93 (10-7) which is approximately 10 ppm (parts per million) , and a transmittance value of 88% at 375-450nm, with a glass flatness class of 5um for the smaller plates and 10um for the larger plates. Some of the very big plates of 14" and above, may have a bigger flatness tolerance.
- Soda Lime Optical transmission of visible light = 88%
- Soda Lime Optical transmission of visible light = 375nm
- Soda Lime thermal expansion co-efficient = 10ppm
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: The pattern doesnt represent what i need - can we alter it as a special design?
A: Yes ....The patterns here are standard products, but we can certainly transfer almost any design to the slide (Note the price will change accordingly)
Q: How long from order to dispatch?
A: Typically we have these products in stock on the shelf - however, it may take upto 5 days before they are dispatched. If you need the product more urgently, please contact us direct and we will do our best !
Q: Can you send me a scaled picture showing the detail in higher resolution?
A: Certainly, we have higher resolution graphics that we can email you. Please contact us via the Live Support or by Email.
Q: Can I have different materials?
A: Yes. Our standard products are Low Reflective Chrome on Soda Lie glass - but we can offer different base material (Quartz, Borofloat etc) and different masking materials (Aluminium, ITO, Gold etc), as well as simply different thicknesses of glass. There will be minimum order quantities for most of these special materials of at last 6 pieces, but with more "exotic" combinations considerably more.