Film Processor NG35
Colenta Film Processor
Film Processing Width = 350mm
Colenta Film Processors
The Colenta IL-PCB Film processor range is a fully automatic “dry to dry” processing system designed for reliable processing of all types of common used PCB films.
The processor incorporates a non opposed roller transport system, which has been produced to ensure minimal contact with the film emulsion, and has a series of intermediate wash water crossovers which safely transfer the film between each stage of processing. This produces high quality PCB images, requiring the minimum of operator involvement.
Our Colenta PCB film processors are well established with a proven reputation for quality production, reliable performance and long life operation.
To ensure consistent quality and accuracy,
- Processing applications: all common used PCB film in sheet format
- Film thickness : 4mil / 7mil
- Max. Process: IL 110 PCB.... 110cm / 43inch
- Processing capacity : TypeNGs 125cm/min (40inch/min) at 30 sec DevTime
- Microprocessor Control : with 9 preprogrammable processing cycles
- Replenishment: - Precisely controlled using opto-sensors to measure the film area loading.
- Activated after a pre-programmed film area is fed into the processor
- Antioxidation/standby replenishment, activated after 0-9 hours
- Range: preprogrammable from 10 to 2000ml per SQM
- Solution Levels: Low Level monitoring in all processing tanks
High Level monitoring in Overflow Collection Tanks (waste management, optional)
Low Level in Repl. Tanks for Developer and Fixer
- Temperatures: High / Low level monitoring for all the wet-tanks
(a cold water cooling system is in place for the DEV & BLEACH
- Range: preprogrammable from 18 to 43°C for DEV and BLEACH
preprogrammable from 25 to 55°C for DRY
- Work in Progress : Details the location of film within the processor.
- Transport: Drive motor overload monitoring
Please see the TECHNICAL sections, DOWNLOAD sections and FAQ for further information. If you still require clarification, please either email or click for LIVE SUPPORT.